|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 8:15 AM for a prompt departure at 8:30 AM.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 6:30 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
- Pick up and arrival.
- Introduction, Briefing, rooming.
- Bush dinner,
- Educational tour- visit coffee& tea factory ,
- Fish Farming
- Back to the hotel – Tea & Snaks, Shower, dinner, bonfire as we evaluate the day’s experience.
- Floriculture – visit a flower farm
- Mineral Water production factory
- Wildlife visit/game drive
- Drive back to the Lodge for Tea and snacks
- Charity work lesson-visit orphaned children home for charitable dinner, comedies, story-telling, dramas and dancing competitions.
- Return back to the Lodge to sleep.
- Visit an Airstrip
- Visit a dairy farm
- Visit a cold beverage bottling plant
- Visit a milk packaging plant
- Visit a wheat flour production factory
- Back to Lodge for Tea and Snacks.
- Motivation Speech
- Shower and candle Lit dinner.
- Sleep time.
- Tea and snacks,
- Fun activities – Horse rides, boat rides, swings, cycling.
- Closing ceremony and issuance of certificates.
- Farewell Lunch and departure.