|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 8:15 AM for a prompt departure at 8:30 AM.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 6:30 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
- Arrival at the Lodge.
- Introduction, Briefing, Room allocation.
- Welcoming inner
- Sleeping time.
After Breakfast we carry our picnic lunch. Today’s tour will see us visit three Counties:-Nyeri, Laikipia & Meru. Our day program is as below:-
- Nayuki airstrip and Flying School – Nyeri County.
- Uhuru Flowers Ltd – Meru County – Floriculture.
- Kisima Ltd – Meru County – Learn about wheat farming & processing, and production of certified potatoes Seeds.
- Camping at Ngare Ndare forest – Meru County – nature walks, blue waters
After Breakfast we depart with our picnic lunch. Today’s tour will be concentrated in Meru and Isiolo Counties as below:-
- Lewa Wildlife conservancy – game drives and animal viewing.
- Isiolo international airstrip
- Camping at Meru national park – evening game drive and wildlife viewing
Early morning game drive at Meru National Park
After Breakfast we depart with our picnic lunch towards Meru Town. Our day program will see us pass through four counties- Meru, Embu, Kirinyaga & Nyeri as as follows:-
- Rwarera springs in Meru – To see Footprints of Jesus Christ – (Makina Ja Jesu.)
- Meru Coffee Millers.
- Meru Dairy Plant – Producers of Mt. Kenya Milk.
- Meru National Museum.
- Nthenge Njeru Twin Water Falls in Runyenjes-Embu County – origin of Embu Community
- KARI – EMBU
Drive to Mwea National Reserve for an overnight.
After Breakfast, we do a game drive in the reserve till time for 10.0,clock tea with snacks.
After tea we visit the seven folks hydro hydro electric generating dams
Celebration Lunch at Matendeni staff canteen, program wrap up, issuance of certificates, closing remarks, Vote of thanks and departure.