|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 8:15 AM for a prompt departure at 8:30 AM.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 6:30 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
DAY 1 FRIDAY
- Arrival at a Lodge in Mt. Kenya.
- Introduction, Briefing, Room allocation.
- Bush dinner,
- Bed time.
DAY 2 SATURDAY
- Breakfast ,
- River study.
- A guided visit to the historic Mau Mau Caves
- Tea Break
- Shower time
- Traditional African Dinner
- Education Video show & talent shows
- Sleeping time.
DAY 3 SUNDAY
- Field Activities – Swimming,
- Fun activities-bouncing castles, merry go round, horse rides, boats, swings, see saws etc
- Motivational Speech
- Way forward
- Departure Lunch